JMarie Johnson-Kola is the Chief Connector and Forager for the Diverse Community Connector (DCC) Tribe.
She is passionate about positively changing the world by harnessing the power of diversity through strategic engagement.
She is also a:
- Replanted Southerner to the Pacific Northwest
- Former United States Marine
- Public Relations Enthusiast
- School and Community Relations Specialist
- Local, State and National Speaker, Trainer, Facilitator, Leader
JMarie has led numerous teams to earn national recognition for the development and execution of successful engagement initiatives.
She served as a strategic change agent with the City of Colorado Springs, Harrison School District in Colorado and the Washington State PTA
Her education background includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Relations and a Master of Science Degree in Organizational Development and Leadership.